Food For Life Ingredients:
Food for Life Publicity to Date
- Radio interview on Healthline 20/10, September 16, 2004, hosted by Dr. Maggie Covington,
WEAA, 88.9 FM, Baltimore Public Radio affiliate in Morgantown, with Matthew Hornbeck
and Antonia Demas, discussing children’s health and the food education project at
Hampstead Hill Academy.
- Edible Chesapeake, Fall, 2005, Zajac, Mary, Kids & Food, p. 7, Feature article
on Hampstead Hill program.
- Maryland Ag in the Classroom article on the Hampstead Hill Food for Life program,
summer, 2005, Picardy, Jamie, & Mueller, Jeanne, Maryland Ag Education Foundation,
Opening Minds Newsletter.
- Baltimore Sun, Kasper, Rob, January 18, 2006, “It’s school work they get to
eat, Program offers students lively lessons in cooking and making healthful choices”
article on Food for Life at Hampstead Hill Academy and Stadium school.
- National Gardening Association, Richardson, Barbara, January, 2006, “Food for Life,
Learning never tasted so good” article on the Hampstead Hill garden as a national
grant winner and model program.
- National Gardening Association, Pranis, Eve, February, 2006, “Food Education Curriculum
Serves Up Sensory Lessons.”
- WJZ TV, Channel 13, Health news reporter Kelly Lynn on Hampstead Hill Academy’s
(HHA) Food for Life Program, HHA Teaches Nutrition and International Cuisine:
- ABC 2 News Baltimore, School Food, Spring 2007
- WYPR, 88.1 FM Radio, Marc Steiner Show, Discussion about kids, food and schools
with Matt Hornbeck, Dr. Antonia Demas, Ted Rouse, Tony Geraci, and Megan Ryan.